The TMW-112 is a compact switchable passive/bi-amped low-profile floor monitor with a coaxial 12” HF/LF combination driver in a reflex-loaded enclosure.
The co-axial drive unit is matched with an exponential horn flare for improved acoustic loading and controlled coverage. The 35° projection angle makes it ideal as a vocal monitor on smaller stages where space is limited.
The TMW-112 has a lightweight birch plywood cabinet with reinforced steel grille, two flush recessed handles and a polemount socket for use on speaker poles or tripods.Specifications:
- Driver: 12" LF/HF coaxial
- Power Handling: LF: 350W RMS, HF 80W RMS
- Frequency Response: 75Hz-18kHz +/-3dB, 60Hz-20kHz +/-10dB
- Dispersion: 60°H x 40°V at -6dB points
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 95dB
- Max SPL: 122dB continuous
- Connectors: 2 x Speakon NL4
- Dimensions (HWD): 314 x 450 x 536mm
- Weight: 19kg